Trinity Church of England VC First School
The aims of our school
Written by the Trinity Community for the Trinity Community to reflect values based on Christian values.
Everyone at Trinity School should be happy, safe and healthy. The culture is one of enjoyment and high achievement, with success central to our purpose. At the same time we aim to foster, within the individuals in this community, the desire to make only a positive contribution to the world we all share.
- ...know that they are respected and valued for all that they are.
- ...be encouraged, through high expectations, to do their best in all areas of life.
- ...be nurtured and creatively guided in a safe, stimulating environment.
- ...be encouraged to be an active partner in their learning.
- ...be encouraged to explore and appreciate morality and spirituality.
Clubs at Trinity School - Spring Term 2017
Athletics - Years 3 & 4
French - Years 3 & 4
Arts & Crafts - Years 1 & 2
Multi Sports - Years 1 & 2
Karma Kids Yoga - Years 1 - 4
French - Years 1 & 2
Gym - Year 1
Make It! - Years 3 & 4
Individual guitar tuition is also available for children in Years 3 & 4 during the school day. Individual keyboard tuition is available for children, currently for children in Year 2 and above.
Trintiy First School is a Good school with Outstanding Behaviour and Safety (Last inspection in November 2013)
Classes at Trinity
Find out news from each of our Classes.
DFE performance tables website